"First Day Home" Service
Heading home with your newborn baby can be a daunting task. Let’s face it, having a baby is exhausting work, and now you’re heading home to figure it out on your own!
You might be asking yourself: What do I do now? Will I remember everything my provider told me? Will breastfeeding go well? Will my partner, or family and friends know exactly how to help me? These are common questions that many first-time, and experienced parents ask themselves when heading home for the first time with their new baby. Let us help put you at ease!
With our “First Day Home” service, our trained and experienced doulas will be there to support you the day you arrive home with your baby.
Just a few of the things we can help you with:
• Assessing and supporting breastfeeding and/or bottle feeding
• Identify baby’s feeding cues
• Diaper changes, swaddling, etc.
• Identifying normal newborn behavior
• Organizing any follow up appointments for you and baby
• Provide helpful tips for adjusting the first week home for you, your partner, or family and friends supporting you postpartum
• Getting settled in, fed and comfortable
$175 for 1-4 hours of service
Let our doulas help make your transition home be as smooth as possible. Contact us to secure your spot today!